Sunday, August 5, 2012

Officially Start (Blogging)!

Perhaps it is time for me to "officially" start my blog!

This is my first time making a blog, I will start by introducing myself.
I am Howie Nguyen, currently a 4th year at Shidler College of Business, and I am majoring in International Business, Marketing and Management. I will be going to City University of Hong Kong this upcoming Fall 2012 semester.

Why did I pick Hong Kong you asked?
Well, that is a great question! I picked Hong Kong because of its business influences, business geography advantages and Chinese language. Hong Kong is unarguably one of the major business hub in Asia and a global city of the world, and I have wanted to visit and experience it for myself. It is also a gateway to Chinese market for foreign investors, one which also be my gateway of employment post graduation. Lastly , I am fascinated by the Chinese language and cultures. I am hoping to learn more about the cultures of Hong Kong and China.

*Status of my Exchange*
I am 18 days away from my departure to Hong Kong. August 22, 2012.
I have all my classes taken care of, except for one class which I will need to wait for the web registration period comes the 3rd week of August.
My student visa and accommodations processes are complete.

At this point of time , I have not packed! But I will get to it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment